FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PNW Cafe Press Offerings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Society Fantasy Rules Committee
Society Fantasy Rules Committee
Spencer Corbin Lawson

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PNW Cafe Press Offerings
    Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:00am

One of our new board member and PR/Communications Goddesses has added so really nice items on Cafe Press.

If you are interested check it out at:

Jill is a real asset for us.
Spencer Corbin Lawson - PNW Member"It looks like they used the tried and true combat tactic of hiding behind the MU." Camille Graves
brandon_ifgs View Drop Down
D/B Board and SC Member
D/B Board and SC Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brandon_ifgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:00am
Cool Stuff!!
Brandon Slaten
DB Sanctioning - DB Awards
NicoleCL View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Publications Chair

Post Options Post Options   Quote NicoleCL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:00am
I particularly like the yellow shirt that says, "You can't see me".  Nice job, Jill!
Nicole Corbin Lawson PNW Sewist and Smiter
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote PNWJill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:00am
Also, here's a side store that's specifically just PNW logo'd items:

"""The god of the cannibals will be a cannibal, of the crusaders a crusader, and of the merchants a merchant."" -emerson"
NicoleCL View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Publications Chair

Post Options Post Options   Quote NicoleCL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2007 at 12:00am
Jill, I'm sorry, but I really must insist that you remove the IFGS thong offering. Wink

'Cuz otherwise, we run the risk that Adam will use it for a costume. Pinch
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote PNWRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 12:00am
Originally posted by NicoleCL

Jill, I'm sorry, but I really must insist that you remove the IFGS thong offering. Wink

As much as I would love, oh and I mean LOVE, to see Adam sporting more medium armor under garb . . . . . . no. Just no.
PNWJill View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote PNWJill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 12:00am
Originally posted by PNWRyan

Originally posted by NicoleCL

As much as I would love, oh and I mean LOVE, to see Adam sporting more medium armor under garb . . . . . . no. Just no.

*rubs hands together fiendishly*

I mean!

That was never my plan to subject you all to that!
"""The god of the cannibals will be a cannibal, of the crusaders a crusader, and of the merchants a merchant."" -emerson"
Tim Falcon View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Brett Paul - Registry Online

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tim Falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2007 at 12:00am
DB chapter has a CafePress site as well. It's at http://www.cafepress.com/ifgs-db/

DB subscribed to the service, so they can put multiple designs on each different thing. While it didn't get much use last year, I'm hoping it will get more in the coming seasons.
- Brett
Society Tech member, and OrcSports player.
cmodderman View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote cmodderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:14pm
got about half way down the list of what they offered. Did not notice the thong until it was mentioned......All I can say is "MY EYES MY EYES. I'm Blind"
April View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Denver/Boulder Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Quote April Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:02pm
Is the "wind" shirt just white, like in the third picture of it and how I'd imagine it...or is it white with a big black square in the middle of the front like on the front page?

My favorite is the Land Dragon license plate border....I'm actually tempted to buy that one.  I think that was the first "in" thing I learned in IFGS...first game when we were on a road and kept having to move aside for cars - with the warning phrase being "Land Dragon".  That was my first "that's cool" moment with IFGS.  I already knew/expected most of the other stuff from reading the rules, playing D&D, and watching various fantasy-genre movies.
NicoleCL View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Publications Chair

Post Options Post Options   Quote NicoleCL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:31pm
I'm pretty sure "Land Dragon" was one of my first experiences as well.  And we virtually never use that phrase here in PNW, because we tend to use parks that don't allow vehicles. Confused

And all the folks I've seen with the 'wind' shirt have a white shirt (you know, for the wind/GM) with no black square in the middle.  I'm not sure what's up with that graphic on CafePress.

Edited by NicoleCL - 27 February 2011 at 10:34pm