Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brain-jammer #8 (Soldier)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brain-jammer #8 (Soldier)
    Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by whaddon

Helping Hand himself.  Heh.

At least not in public!

I also kept calling it Shaving Shove in my head.  It was pretty funny for a while.

That is the Brazilian version man....

I love the flavor of it.  I'm always a little worried about any SAS that your target has to know rules for. I love abilities like Stone Steps and Missile Defense because of that.

Im tickled you guys like the theme im shooting for.  good point about SAS, I am going to try and think of some better ways to implement the abilities with targets 

I agree with Jeff that tangible components are always better than timed abilities.

Me too! I think they would encourage some unique tactics, rather then solely trying to up LI effect or raw damage..... not that there is anything wrong with thatBig smile 
Malrubius View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member

Jonas Bailey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Malrubius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:12pm
Tactical Genius: 10th:  Once per day the Soldier can use his superior tactical knowledge to cause opponents to move at half-speed. Calling out instructions in the heat of battle increasing the effectiveness of his allies attacks causing them to vastly increase their efficiency, thus...opponents move at half-speed.

Fight the Swarm: 10th: The Soldier uses their superior tactical knowledge to dispatch any number of lesser foes. The Solider will call No Effect on any blow with a base damage of less than their level.
Hobbes: "What kind of nut would *care* about all this?"Calvin: "*EVERYONE!* This is hard data! It lets you quantify your enjoyment!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12