Forum Home Forum Home > Chapter News and Notes > Pacific Northwest Chapter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFGS Membership (address?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
No Posts
No Posts

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zbornin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFGS Membership (address?)
    Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:13am
Help.

So, I downloaded the "IFGS Membership Application" PDF from the website and sent in my money to the address listed on the form, but it came back to me with the postal service's little sticker reading: "Return to sender. Not deliverable as addresses. Unable to forward"

The address I sent it to was:

IFGS
P.O. Box 3577
Boulder, CO  80307-3577

Is this address incorrect? Does anyone know the correct address to send IFGS Membership Application form to?

I figured I'd better mention this as the PNW Chapter is getting lots of interest and people are probably going to want to use that handy form.
"Fear not my mares o' the night, for tethered shall I keep them from thy slumber."
Spencer View Drop Down
Society Fantasy Rules Committee
Spencer Corbin Lawson

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:02am
I have directed you question to the appropriate people and answer is coming.

Will you be at the game this weekend?  If so you can pay your membership then and if you want a book there is a bundled price with a discount to the membership cost if purchased at the same time.
Spencer Corbin Lawson - PNW Member"It looks like they used the tried and true combat tactic of hiding behind the MU." Camille Graves
Zbornin View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zbornin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Spencer

I have directed you question to the appropriate people and answer is coming.

Will you be at the game this weekend?  If so you can pay your membership then and if you want a book there is a bundled price with a discount to the membership cost if purchased at the same time.

Cannot be at game, because it's on a Sunday, but good to know about the bundle... we did want to get a book, too. Hmmm...

I do see the chapter president every once in a while. Thank you for your help, Spencer!
"Fear not my mares o' the night, for tethered shall I keep them from thy slumber."
Spencer View Drop Down
Spencer Corbin Lawson

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:34am
Membership and book purchase together is the best way.  I will try to make sure Camille has a book available so you can do the combo with her (assuming the treasurer is okay with this).

Email me at spencercl(at)msn(dot)com and I will get you info to contact the treasurer directly.
Spencer Corbin Lawson - PNW Member"It looks like they used the tried and true combat tactic of hiding behind the MU." Camille Graves
Bret Halford View Drop Down
D/B Board and SC Member
D/B Board and SC Member

Corporate Secretary

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bret Halford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:28pm
The address changed when Janice (the IFGS Clerk) moved to Ohio.  The new IFGS Society address is

IFGS, P.O. Box 36555, Cincinnati, OH 45236.
Bret Halford - DB Secretary - Archivist -    Wundurfli Wel Dun - TH?, Thywilbe Dun CL, Wee Huntum Dun KN
Zbornin View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zbornin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:06am
Thank you all for your help.
If someone has the contacts, they might want to pass on that the Membership form available on the main IFGS page has the wrong address. I'd hate to see people get discouraged or just give up because they got out-of-date info (the pdf that I downloaded was uploaded back in 2007).
Again, thank you very much!
Spencer View Drop Down
Spencer Corbin Lawson

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:27pm
I have requested the change to the Tech Committee and it should be done soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply