FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to 2011!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Publications Chair

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NicoleCL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to 2011!
    Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:35pm
Hey, PNW Members -

I'm looking forward to a small-but-fun season this year, after the nonexistant season of 2010.

Your Board this year consists of myself, Spencer Corbin Lawson, Camille Westlake, Nathan Westlake, Brian Williams, Chris Modderman, and Ryan Marchese.  Please let us know what you are looking for this season.

Plans are still quite open, but there are a few possibilities already under discussion:

-An information table and microgame at Gamestorm (http://www.gamestorm.org/) March 24 -27
-The return of Loriann and Erich Schmidt, who hope to run a game or two in Salem
-The possible resurrection of 'Twilight' and 'Breaking Principles'
-And a 30th Anniversary event in Colorado.

Our first Board meeting of the new year is Tuesday, February 8th at Acapulco's Gold,
2610 Northwest Vaughn Street, Portland, OR 97210-2224 if you want to join us.

Nicole
Nicole Corbin Lawson PNW Sewist and Smiter
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote wader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:36pm
Welcome back!

Good luck this year Smile
baronopal View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote baronopal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:58pm

Welcome back everyone! 

Erich and I have a pile of newbies who want to play and James is 9.5 now and is rarin' to play. 

Can't wait to swing foam and kill zombies!

We're willing to run a game down here in Salem and play/NPC games in Portland this season.
Erich and LA
NicoleCL View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Publications Chair

Post Options Post Options   Quote NicoleCL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:58am
Originally posted by wader

Welcome back!

Good luck this year Smile

Hey, thanks!  Yeah, PNW was essentially absent last year.  We ran one bar game and then scrapped the season.  We had several of the prime organizers who were dealing with signifcant family health issues, weddings, home repair, and general overwhelm.  Looking forward to a nice little 'rebirth' season this year.
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote PNWRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:56pm
Hey Erich and LA: great to hear from you!

We just finished our first Board meeting for the year. Lots of talk (sorry for keeping you out so late Nicole). Twas a very productive meeting!

Minutes and rulings from the Board will be posted . . . as soon as they are reviewed . . . after I type them.

Stay tuned!
mloco View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote mloco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by PNWRyan

Hey Erich and LA: great to hear from you!

We just finished our first Board meeting for the year. Lots of talk (sorry for keeping you out so late Nicole). Twas a very productive meeting!

Minutes and rulings from the Board will be posted . . . as soon as they are reviewed . . . after I type them.

Stay tuned!

Hi Ryan,

Looking forward to hearing more about the plans for the year.

Cheers,
Mark

cmodderman View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote cmodderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:14am

I'm looking forward to a good smaller season this year.  I would very much like to get twilight going but I understand that we need to build up to that one.  As a board member if you have any questions or suggestion please let us know about them .

more to come.

Peace

Chris
NicoleCL View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Publications Chair

Post Options Post Options   Quote NicoleCL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:26pm
Loriann and Erich -

SUPER excited to hear from you!  Clap

I know that you have some newbies in the Salem area, and that you are up for running some games this year.  We totally plan to take advantage of that fact.  I am personally ready to GM, or smite PCs, or haul props, or whatever you need.
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian_W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:55pm
Hi Gang,

I finally got around to signing up for this Forum. 

I am looking forward to a fun season.

See you all soon I hope.

Brian
Zbornin View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zbornin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:39am

Can't wait to join in the fun. Just sent in my membership form this Saturday! Whoo-hoo!

Now to get a 7.0 rulebook and I'm good to go.

"Fear not my mares o' the night, for tethered shall I keep them from thy slumber."
 Post Reply Post Reply