Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
No Posts
No Posts

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Penthesilea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Question
    Posted: 18 September 2002 at 12:00am
Is there, anywhere, a central membership list? Not a list of the registered users here but a list of every paid up member of the IFGS? It occurred to me that organizing new chapters would be easier if we knew where the interested members were. If there is, could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks loads!
DarkLady
Gladius View Drop Down
IFGS Forum Member
IFGS Forum Member
Matt Puccio

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gladius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2002 at 12:00am
It exists, but generally isn't public information - I'm pretty sure we don't want to publish this information on the website or we'd have spammers (as well as advertisers, and competitors) taking that information using it for less legitimate purposes.

You'd also have to do some data mining to find out where people lived vs which chapter they are a member of, since you get "assigned" a chapter unless you specify one (I think).
Valar Morghulis!
Penthesilea View Drop Down
No Posts
No Posts

Post Options Post Options   Quote Penthesilea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2002 at 12:00am
That makes sense, sadly. I have to be extra careful since there is a small group of female loonies out there who try to make my online life unpleasant. Fortunately, they haven't found the IFGS yet....
DarkLady
 Post Reply Post Reply